National * 14 August 2014 -
Marriage Equality USA (MEUSA) is proud to announce the launch of a its redesigned, state of the art website featuring new and expanded features for both the media and the public.
Users will experience a clean, responsive design that immediately puts critical information at their fingertips regardless of whether viewing on a desktop or mobile device. The improved navigation and structure provides increased functionality, enabling users to quickly find the information they need. The reorganized and expanded content effectively communicates the key information about the issue, with a focus on encouraging the public to take action and on the legal cases currently driving the movement.
Key new & upcoming features include:
- National and state status maps conveying the overall movement, as well as individual state pages with current polling, lawsuits, legislation and ballot measures ( expanded features coming soon)
- "Getting to I Do" multimedia library of personal stories related to marriage equality ( expanded features coming soon)
- Expanded resource section including "Facts at a Glance," post-DOMA resources, and the intersection of marriage equality with other areas includingtransgender, communities of faith and medicine and science
- Featured media section that also links to expanded YouTube and Flickr sites
- Redesigned MEUSA news blog providing news and analysis on the movement
- New MEUSA History highlighting the organizations groundbreaking work and pioneering highlights over almost 20 years
Created on the NationBuilder platform and designed by Tectonica, the site will continue to evolve as the movement does, with content that keeps up with the changing marriage equality landscape.
As the national grassroots movement working for the freedom for all loving and committed couples to access civil marriage, Marriage Equality USA (MEUSA) is unique amongst organizations in this field and has been setting trends since its inception in 1996.
We invite the public and the media to explore the newwebsite at www.marriageequality.org.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Executive Director Brian Silva · (347) 913-6369 · firstname.lastname@example.org
Communications Director Stuart Gaffney · (415) 378.3259 · email@example.com