- 21 April 2015, Poll: Americans Say There's No Turning Back On Marriage - By Susan Page, USA Today via HuffPost Gay Voices "In a nationwide USA Today/Suffolk University Poll, those surveyed say by 51 percent-35 percent that it’s no longer practical for the Supreme Court to ban same-sex marriages because so many states have legalized them."
- 18 March 2015, Sixty-nine percent of American voters — including 51% of Republicans — want a federal law that prohibits discriminating against someone based on sexual orientation or gender identity, according to a new national poll released. News Source Poll Details
- 10 March 2015, the latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll found that 59% of Americans support allowing same-sex marriage, nearly double the 30% support reported in 2004. News Source
- 19 February 2015, 63% of Americans say that gays and lesbians have a constitutional right to marry and have their marriages recognized by the law as valid per new CNN International Poll. Poll Details
- 17 February 2015, The most surprising marriage poll we’ve seen in a while - By Aaron Blake, The Fix, Washington Post. NOTE: The polling is from a variety of states, this is not a single national poll.
- 22 January 2015, a new Gallup poll shows that Satisfaction With Acceptance of Gay People Plateaus at 53% News Source Poll Details
Like this? Share it!