Thank you for including Marriage Equality USA as a part of your important occasion. We are honored to help you create a personal and special donation registry for any occasion including:
- Weddings Civil Union / Domestic Partnership
- Birth / Adoption
- Holiday Events
- In Memory of a Loved One
- Any special occasion in your life
Marriage Equality USA has partnered with FirstGiving to allow you to create a personalized registry page. Each donation made to your page will be used to achieve marriage equality throughout the United States and protect marriage rights where they currently exist.
Your donors will receive a special thank you from Marriage Equality USA for each gift and you will receive a comprehensive list of all donors at the conclusion of your registry so you can send personal acknowledgements as well.
Use the link above to create an Equality Registry. Once you complete the information, someone from Marriage Equality USA will contact you to finalize your page. Then, share with your guests, friends and family. The page you create will have a direct personalized link making it easy for you to share via announcements, email, Facebook, Twitter, or any way you like.
Once again, thank you so much for trusting Marriage Equality USA to be a part of your important day. It is because of the support of people like you and the thousands of grassroots activists we work with that we are able to work towards an equality that respects all individuals, families and communities.
Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns or comments regarding the registry program by emailing email@example.com.
- Bonny Russell
- Bucky & Dana
- Chris Criswell & Chris Bodrie
- Colleen Mewing & Jolene Abbott
David Lai & David Millard
- Douglas Sabo & Christopher Nichols
- Erika Velazquez & Jesse Alpern
- George Pfau & Hannah Ireland
- Heather & Robbie
- James Vestal & Courtney Harlow
- Jeff Tabaco & Thom Watson
- Jen Boynton & Paul SanGiorgio
- Jim Harvey & Michael Cairl
- Julie Hammar & Nathan Winant
- Lynn Hurtak & Tim Burke
- Marcus Gann & Joseph Scaletta
- Mark Corrigan & Mark Shenton
- Meg Kane & Steve Ciciora
- Peter Unzueta
- Sue Doucet & John Mynttinen
- Tami Mason & Greg Lathrop
- Teddy McFadden & Joseph Villane
- Theresa Buchholz
- Tim Callaway & Clay Gibson
- Timothy Barr & Kurt Rigsby
- Xóchitl Mota-Back & Jeff Larson