The Marriage Equality USA Gala & Awards Silent Auctions are a great way to share your brand with the LGBTQ community and show them your commitment to full equality.
All silent auction donors will be acknowledged in the event Journal and listed on event website and are prominently displayed at the event to provide you maximum exposure. In addition, display of marketing and point-of-sale materials (business cards, brochures, etc.) next to the item is available if provided
Silent Auction Suggested Guidelines
- Please consider donating up to three items, one for each Silent Auction (NY, LA and SF)
- Items that do extremely well are those not likely available to the general public at any price
- We’re looking for items that will raise the most money for our equality work and every donation makes a difference
- Popular items for the silent auction include travel and leisure, restaurant and bar certificates (including home dinner parties), jewelry, and personal care items and apparel
- Gift baskets with a theme are popular and work very well to bring together a grouping of items
For more information please contact us.
With 40,000 members in all 50 states, MEUSA reaches one of the largest and most diverse lists specifically targeting supporters of marriage equality
One of the top 5 lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) organization reaches on Facebook, both nationally and in target markets including New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles
Second largest (LGBT) organization presence on Google+ with almost 75,000 followers
Top 10 LGBT organizations on Twitter with a 97.5% retweet rank
YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Gay & lesbian buying power will exceed $750 billion in 2012. ━ Witeck-Combs Communications
88% of gay men and 91% of lesbians say that a brand’s support of LGBT events favorably influences their buying decisions. ━ Community Marketing, Inc.
Almost 50% of LGBT consumers prefer products from companies that support nonprofits serving the gay and lesbian community over competing products that do not. ━ Harris Interactive and Witeck-Combs Communications
About two-thirds (66%) of all LGBT adults are very or somewhat likely to remain loyal to a brand they believed to be very friendly and supportive to the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community - even if less friendly companies may offer lower prices or be more convenient. ━ Harris Interactive and Witeck-Combs Communications